Stay tuned bloggers and graphic art lovers for some of my doodles, character designs, finished pencils, and final illustrations (both traditional and digital!)
What a clever idea to share with the not artistically talented some of the good, bad, and ugly for creating your artwork. I look forward to reading more and learning more about how you take your original ideas and make them come to life.
Plus, I have always known that in addition to being such a talented artist you also have a lot of great writing skills. Now you can let others witness what I've always known.
Good luck with this project, I look forward to seeing it and future endeavors materialize.
2 comments:
Hey John:
Congratulations, welcome to the world of blog.
What a clever idea to share with the not artistically talented some of the good, bad, and ugly for creating your artwork. I look forward to reading more and learning more about how you take your original ideas and make them come to life.
Plus, I have always known that in addition to being such a talented artist you also have a lot of great writing skills. Now you can let others witness what I've always known.
Good luck with this project, I look forward to seeing it and future endeavors materialize.
Keep on Bloggin'
Fla Linda
Post a Comment