Friday, July 13, 2012
Portsmouth Recreation Department Brochure Cover #14!
It's 4:50 AM so this is going to be brief. I beg forgiveness to the faithful few who follow my blog. So faithful. So few. So much time has passed since my last post. I nearly forgot that I had a blog! I took this opportunity to tweak the design of my blog and created a new blog header as well. Anyway, this is the 14th brochure cover I've created for the Portsmouth Recreation Department. It increasingly becomes a challenge to portray the similar subject matter (people playing sports) in new ways. I try to vary the poses, compositions and illustration style slightly from cover to cover. Currently, I am working on the Fall/Winter/Spring 2012-2013 brochure cover. I am excited about trying a new digital painting style which I hope will replicate a painterly, traditional style rendered with a Wacom drawing tablet in Photoshop. Stay tuned loyal followers for the fruits of my labors next month...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment