I decided to post this pencil drawing of the cheerleader again so that you can better appreciate the step-by-step process. It requires a lot of drawing, erasing, and re-drawing to arrive at this stage and one is far from being done once you've arrived at a pencil drawing that is satisfactory and fairly "polished." Below you can view the next steps which are inking and coloring the illustration. These steps are followed by the final illustration which incorporates this cheerleader along with four other figures. A background color and pattern are created. Text, fonts (the style of the text) are placed as well in the final step. So scroll on down to finally see how I started from point "A" and arrived at point "B" (sorry, I was possessed by Dr. Seuss for a second there.) Click on image to view larger version.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Cheerleader Penciled
I decided to post this pencil drawing of the cheerleader again so that you can better appreciate the step-by-step process. It requires a lot of drawing, erasing, and re-drawing to arrive at this stage and one is far from being done once you've arrived at a pencil drawing that is satisfactory and fairly "polished." Below you can view the next steps which are inking and coloring the illustration. These steps are followed by the final illustration which incorporates this cheerleader along with four other figures. A background color and pattern are created. Text, fonts (the style of the text) are placed as well in the final step. So scroll on down to finally see how I started from point "A" and arrived at point "B" (sorry, I was possessed by Dr. Seuss for a second there.) Click on image to view larger version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment