Monday, March 3, 2008

HERO HEADS!

I can't stop drawing heads! Obviously (at least I hope it's obvious,) it's superhero heads this time. Can you name them all? If so, you're probably a geek. That's OK because I know these super mugs so well I only had to use reference to draw one of them and that was only to get a few details right. Guess that makes me...Super-Geek! These were fun to draw. They didn't come out as cartoony as I had intended but I suppose it's OK if they're quasi-realistic. SPOILER ALERT!!! The heads starting from the top going left to right are: Spider-Man, Batman, Thing, Daredevil, Hulk, Superman, Hellboy (needed reference for him:), Wonder Woman, and Wolverine. Did you get them all right? Good for you! You just passed the Superhero S.A.T. Now put that comic book down and read a "real" book for a change!

4 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

Fun!

Why do superheroes always have square jaws?

I got Spiderman, Batman, Hulk, Superman and Wonder Woman from my childhood and Daredevil, Thing and Wolverine from movies I've seen as an adult. I still don't know who Hellboy is, but then again, I never aspired to comic book geekness..

David said...

Nice Hero Heads. Wonder Woman looks like Ellen Burstyn. Hulk looks like he just spotted a plate of delicious cookies.

Robert Squier said...

At first I thought Superman was Bruce Banner - only a true comic book geek could make that error. Why DO superheroes all have square jaws? Even Wonder Woman! I blame steroids. Good work! Let's see some bodies next - no heads, just bodies!

Midwest said...

I would love a t-shirt of this.