
Usually that headline would refer to my taste in movies, boxer short patterns or illustrations. In this case, I mean it literally. See, Google has this cool, sister site called Google Analytics which tracks the number and location of the visitors to a blog or website. It blew my mind the first time I viewed my stats. I had no idea how many people besides a few friends and myself visit this blog let alone the diverse countries they hail from. I actually have "fans" in Croatia! A lifelong dream of mine by the way.
In the past 3 months, I've had 422 visitors from 5 continents, 47 countries and 268 cities. The countries include: USA, Canada, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, South Africa, Ghana, Egypt, Australia, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Germany, France, Portugal, U.K., Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Russia, South Korea and the aforementioned Croatia. Guess it really is a small world after all. Great, now I've got that annoying song stuck in my head!
Just in case you doubt me, I've attached this generic-looking map with orange dots that represents people from each city that have visited my wee blog. The greater the number or size of the dot(s), the more visits I've had from that particular city. That's why my town of Bedford, New Hampshire is so HUGE. Now it's possible that this is all one big hoax. I could have created that map in Photoshop, but I swear on my drawing hand (left) and a stack of comic books that it's all true. As my illustration groupies in Canada would say, "cool eh?"
In the past 3 months, I've had 422 visitors from 5 continents, 47 countries and 268 cities. The countries include: USA, Canada, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, South Africa, Ghana, Egypt, Australia, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Germany, France, Portugal, U.K., Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Russia, South Korea and the aforementioned Croatia. Guess it really is a small world after all. Great, now I've got that annoying song stuck in my head!
Just in case you doubt me, I've attached this generic-looking map with orange dots that represents people from each city that have visited my wee blog. The greater the number or size of the dot(s), the more visits I've had from that particular city. That's why my town of Bedford, New Hampshire is so HUGE. Now it's possible that this is all one big hoax. I could have created that map in Photoshop, but I swear on my drawing hand (left) and a stack of comic books that it's all true. As my illustration groupies in Canada would say, "cool eh?"
2 comments:
Yeah! The world is discovering the talent bursting out from Bedford, NH.
The map is a great addition to the website and your commentary, as always, is captivating.
Love ya, from Florida
Thanks for the tip! I'll check out that site...
Post a Comment